Complete list of components:
(1) Supply side radiant heat manifold with (4) flow meters and (4) PEX tubing outlets – lower manifold w/ red shut-off valve.
Flow meters allow to monitor the flow of water in GPM (Gallons Per Minute) through every manifold’s branch.
(1) Return side radiant heat manifold with (4) manual balancing valves and (4) PEX tubing outlets – upper manifold w/ blue shut-off valve.
Manual balancing valves allow to balance the radiant heating system and are used to regulate the flow of water through manifold’s branches.
(2) 1″ NPT isolation shut-off ball valves with 1/4-turn color coded handles and built-in replaceable thermometers (both F/C readings displayed).
Allow to service the system and monitor supply (incoming) and return (outgoing) water temperatures.
(1) Automatic air vent to eliminate air from the system.
Air vent are used to eliminate the air from the radiant heating system, prevent air traps and enhance overall performance.
(2) Drain/fill valves with 3/4″ garden/drain hose connection and a cap.
Used to purge/fill the radiant heating system.
(2) Manifold mounting brackets with bolts.
Superior bracket design offsets the radiant heat manifolds from the wall and allows for easy access and fast installation.
(8) Compression-style adapters for 1/2″ PEX tubing.
Radiant floor heating systems:
Reinforced Concrete Slabs (4 – 6″) – garages, warehouse, storage and manufacturing facilities);
Non-Reinforced Gypsym or Thermal Mass Slabs / Thin Slabs (up to 1-1/4″) – radiant heating floors in residential construction;
Staple-up Systems: stapled to the bottom of the subfloor between joists – with or without heat tranfer plates;
“Sandwich” Systems: installed between the subfloor and finished floor – with or without heat transfer plates.
Snow and ice melting systems:
Snow melting systems for driveways, walkways; roof deicing applications.
Technical specifications & compatibility:
Total number of PEX outlets: 8 (4 on supply manifold and 4 on return);
Distance OC (On Center) between outlets: 2″;
Overall height when installed: 14.5″
Overall width when installed (with shut-off valves): 14.75″
Distance between supply and return manifolds: 8.25″ OC.
Compatible with all types and brands of PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Watts, Zurn, Everhot, Nibco, etc.)
Other suggested components:
To pressure test the radiant heat manifolds, use a Pressure Testing Kit (SKU# TESTKIT).